Visitor.

Installed LeanFT14 and my tests failed

Test Name: Test
Test FullName: .LeanFtTest.Test
Test Source: \LeanFtTest.cs : line 28
Test Outcome: Failed
Test Duration: 0:00:02.879

Result Message:
System.AggregateException : One or more errors occurred.
----> HP.LFT.SDK.GeneralLeanFtException : Cannot read property 'handle' of undefined
Result StackTrace:
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait(Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at HP.LFT.SDK.TestObjectExtensions.WaitUntilHelper[T](T testObject, Func`2 funcToRun, Int32 totalTimeOutTime)
at HP.LFT.SDK.TestObjectExtensions.WaitUntil[T](T testObject, Func`2 funcToRun)
at CommSeeLegacy.CommSeeLegacySteps.CommSeeLaunch() in c:\CommSee\Projects\CommSeeLegacy\CommSeeLegacy\CommSeeLegacySteps.cs:line 165
at CommSeeLegacy.LeanFtTest.Test() in c:\CommSee\Projects\CommSeeLegacy\CommSeeLegacy\LeanFtTest.cs:line 39
--GeneralLeanFtException
at HP.LFT.SDK.Core.ClassModel.TestObjectExecuterBase.HandleReplayError(Int32 errorCode, IDictionary`2 data)
at HP.LFT.SDK.Core.Communication.CommunicationClient.HandleError(Action`2 onError, Int32 status, IDictionary`2 data)
at HP.LFT.SDK.Core.Communication.CommunicationClient.Send(String messageType, IDictionary`2 data, Action`2 onError)
at HP.LFT.SDK.Core.ClassModel.TestObjectExecuter.ExecuteMethod[TResult](String methodName, Object[] arguments)
at HP.LFT.SDK.Core.ClassModel.TestObjectBase.ExecuteMethod[TResult](String methodName, Object[] arguments)
at HP.LFT.SDK.Core.ClassModel.TestObjectBase.GetRealObjectProperty[TValue](String propname)
at HP.LFT.SDK.UiObjectBase.<get_IsVisible>b__8()
at HP.LFT.SDK.OperationExecutionWrapper.ExecuteWithEvents[T](ITestObject testObject, Object additionalInfo, Func`1 innerAction, MethodBase methodInfo, Boolean reportOnlyOnError, Object[] arguments)
at HP.LFT.SDK.OperationExecutionWrapper.ExecuteWithEvents[TR](Func`1 innerAction, Func`1 originalMethod, Boolean reportOnlyOnError, ITestObject testObject, Object additionalInfo)
at HP.LFT.SDK.UiObjectBase.get_IsVisible()
at CommSeeLegacy.CommSeeLegacySteps.<CommSeeLaunch>b__0(ILabel control) in c:\CommSee\Projects\CommSeeLegacy\CommSeeLegacy\CommSeeLegacySteps.cs:line 165
at HP.LFT.SDK.TestObjectExtensions.WaitUntilWorker[T](T testObject, Func`2 funcToRun, CancellationToken ct)
at HP.LFT.SDK.TestObjectExtensions.<>c__DisplayClass1`1.<WaitUntilHelper>b__0()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.InnerInvoke()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()

0 Likes
2 Replies
RajkumarR Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Installed LeanFT14 and my tests failed

Can you post the code here?

Micro Focus Expert

Re: Installed LeanFT14 and my tests failed

Hi,

What verstion have you installed? (14 is the major part of the version, is 14.03, 14.50?)

Please provide the test code.

We may need the engine logs as well, let me know what version you have installed and I'll guide you to where the logs are located.

Regards,

Anton

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.