Highlighted
Divya15 Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

LeanFT is not enabled, I have node.js v8.11.3

LeanFT is not enabled, I have node.js v8.11.3

com.hp.lft.sdk.internal.communication.CommunicationException: Error connecting to LeanFT runtime engine on ws://localhost:5095

0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: LeanFT is not enabled, I have node.js v8.11.3

Hi,

Please provide more information:

• What version of LeanFT are you using?
  • Have you started the LeanFT runtime manually? or are you trying to use the Auto launch of LeanFT tests?
  • Please describe your environment. is it a new project using LeanFT template? what framework? what IDE?

Please do the following steps to provide logs to us (I am assuming you are running on Windows):

1. Copy the <LEANFT_INSTALL_DIR>\dat\LogConfigurations folder to %localappdata%\LeanFT.
  2. Edit the file: %localappdata%\LeanFT\LogConfigurations\leanft.runtime.log.config.json -> change the levels->[all] from "info" to "trace".
  3. make sure LeanFT is down.
  4. delete the %localappdata%\LeanFT\Logs\leanft.runtime.log file (to have a clean log).
  5. Start LeanFT runtime and wait for the balloon to appear.
  6. Attach here the %localappdata%\LeanFT\Logs\leanft.runtime.log file

I would like to make sure the runtime starts successfully before we move on to look at connection issues.

Regards,

Anton

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.