Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Shri
Visitor.

Message from Webpage >> Browse my computer

Creating a blog entry in a web application Browser >> Page >>> Frame >>> WebElement :tinymce

I click on insert image icon next I click on "Browse my Computer", I get a message Browse local files. Open the upload window to upload files. Browser does not come .

Please suggest.

0 Likes
3 Replies
bambibi Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Re: Message from Webpage >> Browse my computer

Hi,

Try with Insight Recorder to catch him.

Else

Use the getTOproperties method durinr the run-time session.

0 Likes
EvanChen Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Can you share more? What operation is being performed and expectation? I don't see how UFT engage here...

0 Likes
Shri
Visitor.

I open a frame in frame there is an icon to insert an image from the local folder.

When I click open the insert image popup comes up and when I click on Browse my computer button I get the message from webpage, I click ok but can not open the windows explorer.
This happens only when I run the test script. If I do manually then it works fine.

See the screen shot attached.

Thanks

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.