pridhviraju Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Microsoft Script Debugger installation with UFT 12.02

I am not able to install the Microsoft script debugger as default while installing the whole HPUFT suite. Please look at the attached message when I am trying to pick it from some different machine.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: Microsoft Script Debugger installation with UFT 12.02

You can download the debugger frm MSDN and install manually.

Mark Smith

0 Likes
pridhviraju Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Is there any possibility I can get the URL from where I can install this in MSDN

0 Likes
RajkumarR Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Check this post and the Debugger is attached in the response.

/t5/Unified-Functional-Testing/Microsoft-Script-Debugger-Not-Installing-I-get-the-following/m-p/6860982#M20603

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.