newbieny Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Optimize and write results in hybrid framework

Hi, I am utilizing an approach to the hybrid framework as follow, I need to know how can I optimize the performance plus how can I write the results respective to the test steps, All the help will be much appreciated,

datatable.AddSheet  "sheet1"
datatable.AddSheet    "sheet2"
datatable.ImportSheet    "sheet1"
datatable.ImportSheet    "sheet2"
No_oftestcases    =    datatable.GetSheet("sheet1").GetRowCount
No_oftestSteps    =    datatable.GetSheet("sheet2").GetRowCount
For a= 1 To No_oftestcases
    datatable.GetSheet    ("sheet1").SetCurrentRow    (i)
   If datatable.Value("TestCaseRun","sheet1")  =  "Yes"   Then
       For j = 1 To No_oftestSteps
            datatable.GetSheet  ("sheet2").SetCurrentRow  (j)
 If datatable.Value("TestCaseID","sheet1")  =  datatable.Value("TestCaseID","sheet2")   Then
                  callkeyword        =    datatable.Value("Keyword","sheet2")
                para1            =    datatable.Value("IDp","sheet2")
                para2            =    datatable.Value("IDP","sheet2")
                para3            =    datatable.Value("IDP","sheet2")

Select Case callkeyword

Case "open_Browser"
                      open_Browser                                                                para1,para2

Case2

Case3

Case4

End Select
     End If
        Next
       End If
   Next

IN excel the OPen browser function has the browser and the URL, How would I write the result for this function in the excel where its executed.

I am utilizing multiple function libraries How can I optimize the performance or if I should change my approach of the Framework

0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Re: Optimize and write results in hybrid framework

Good day.

About your request, could you please let us know more details about the framework you are using in order to provide an example?

Also, what is UFT version you have? 

We will be aware of your response.

Regards

Carlos Solis Perez

0 Likes
newbieny Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: Optimize and write results in hybrid framework

The framework code which I posted is hybrid framework I am using 14.53 version of the framework

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.