Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Philip Bullett Absent Member.
Absent Member.
Does anyone have any details for QTP 10? Release date etc. I’ve seen some info out there from some recent conferences.

What I would really like to know is if there is anyway to submit feature requests?

Cheers
Phil
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Absent Member.. john scarpino Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: QTP 10

Jump to solution
Phil:

I would ask your sales rep to forward your suggestions and or create a trouble ticket. The HP Universe conference allows you to have one-on-one communication with the QTP 10.0 team. You might want to try it next year.

5 Replies
Absent Member.. john scarpino Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution
Phil:

I would ask your sales rep to forward your suggestions and or create a trouble ticket. The HP Universe conference allows you to have one-on-one communication with the QTP 10.0 team. You might want to try it next year.

Philip Bullett Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Thanks for the info.

The main feature I would like to see is the ability to step into and debug function libraries which have been added to a test using the ExecuteFile command. In our framework we dynamically add function libraries so itâ s a pain to then have to manually associate files when debugging.

Iâ ll try raising a ticket for this...
0 Likes
2avd11 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

I have question about my QTP. I download QTP 10 and Extract files by Win32.rar then from DVD folder did setup. I have Vista OS. it doesn't work. It doesn't record script at all. Vista OS is problem or my Browser. I have IE 8 . Pls help. I have Norton Security system. Sometime back I could able to record windows base app but since my Web app was not working I erase whole QTP and download again. now Windows app doesn't work too (Web app is not working at all). Pls help. 

I have also uncheck my systems USER account controls. also in browser in security I have uncheck all levels controls too. 

I don't know how to fix it. 

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Absent Member.. Trudy Claspill Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution
You are more likely to get a reply if you repost your question in the QTP-specific support forum.
http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Functional-Testing-QTP-Support/bd-p/sws-Fun_TEST_SF
Also, it is bad forum etiquette to hijack a Solved thread and post a new unrelated question on it.
[If this post solves or helps solve your issue, mark the thread as solved and give KUDOS to the author for their assistance.]

(Opinions expressed in my postings are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer.No warranties express or implied for any solution/suggestion posted.)
0 Likes
jesh44 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Please provide me the link to download QTP 10. as i go on to the site to download it have QTP 11. Please help me in this regard as its very urgent.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.