betocustom Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

UFT 14.53 Object Repository Manager - menú disbled

Jump to solution

I have uninstalled UFT 12.02, I have installed 14.53 and the "Object repository manager" menu does not work correctly, many menu and button bar options are disabled. It is worth mentioning that the "edition" of the repository is enabled
My client has a valid license agreement.
Thanks in advance.

He desinstalado UFT 12.02 he instalado 14.53 y el menú del "Object repository manager" no funciona correctamente, están deshabilitadas muchas opciones del menú y barra de botones. Cabe mencionar que la "edición" del repositorio está habilitada
Mi cliente tiene contrato de licencias vigente.
Gracias de antemano.

repo_menu_disabled.png

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Super Contributor.. Michaeldx Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Re: UFT 14.53 Object Repository Manager - menú disbled

Jump to solution

This is a known issue and Micro Focus has a hotfix for it. Contact your support provider for the hotfix.

I was told this should be fixed in UFT 14.53 Patch 1. Unknown release date.

3 Replies
Regular Contributor.

Jump to solution

As additional information, while working with the repository sometimes the following error appears:

Como información adicional, mientras se trabaja con el repositorio en ocasiones aparece el siguiente error:

error repositorio.jpg

0 Likes
Super Contributor.. Michaeldx Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Jump to solution

This is a known issue and Micro Focus has a hotfix for it. Contact your support provider for the hotfix.

I was told this should be fixed in UFT 14.53 Patch 1. Unknown release date.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor.

Jump to solution

Issue got resolved after replace the file “RepositoryEditorBase.dll”.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.