Absent Member.. vzamoraz Absent Member..
Absent Member..

UFT support tip: Validating UFT Licenses

The License Validation Utility decodes and validates UFT license strings. This enables you to view and copy license information and license validation information for troubleshooting purposes.

The License Validation Utility performs the following operations:

-Decodes the license string and retrieves important information regarding the license.

-Validates the license according to a predefined set of checks.

The validation checks performed by the License Validation Utility include the following:

1. Does the UFT feature name match one of the existing features?

2. Does the license version match one of the existing versions?

3. Does the locking code match the locking code of the computer on which UFT is

installed?

4. Has the trial period specified in the license string ended?

5. If the license is a concurrent license, does it support commuter licenses?

If required, you can copy the decoding and validation results to the clipboard.

-To decode and validate a license: Select

Start > All Programs > HP Software > HP Unified Functional Testing > Tools > License Validation Utility or <UFT installation folder\bin\licensehelperdlg.exe

HP support

If you find this useful, mark Kudos.

Note: The Opinions expressed in my post are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer. No warranties express or implied for any answered posted.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.