Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
betocustom Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

last Chrome update v69 and UFT Agent... extreme slow

Jump to solution

My chrome was updated automatically today to Version 69.0.3497.100 (Official Build) (64 bits). If before starting chrome and waiting for the UFT agent was slow, now after the chrome update it is extremely slow.
Chrome now delays at least 2 minutes or more in raising the agent so that UFT can interact with it and start its execution, since the timeout of my scripts is 60 seconds (by default), all my scripts fail.
Any idea how to solve this? (and please do not recommend increasing the timeout to 5 minutes).
Thank you all.

Mi chrome se actualizó automáticamente hoy a la versión Versión 69.0.3497.100 (Build oficial) (64 bits). Si antes iniciar chrome y esperar al agente de UFT era lento, ahora luego de la actualización de chrome es lento en extremo.
Chrome demora ahora al menos 2 minutos o más en levantar el agente para que UFT pueda interactuar con él e iniciar su ejecución, como el timeout de mis scripts está con 60 segundos (por defecto), fallan todos mis scripts.
¿Alguna idea de como resolver esto? (y por favor no me recomienden aumentar el timeout a 5 minutos).
Gracias a todos.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: last Chrome update v69 and UFT Agent... extreme slow

Jump to solution

We have recently identified a defect with Chrome 69, there's a fix ready, you can raise a support case to get it.

If you do not have a valid support contract, you can wait for it to be publically available in Chrome store.

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

We have recently identified a defect with Chrome 69, there's a fix ready, you can raise a support case to get it.

If you do not have a valid support contract, you can wait for it to be publically available in Chrome store.

0 Likes
Regular Contributor.

Jump to solution

Will the solution be a new subversion of the Agent UFT 12 for chrome ?.
When do you estimate to release it to the public via chrome store?

thank's

0 Likes
richeyross
New Member.

Jump to solution

Hi, is there any update on this? The performance of our tests in Chrome are currently abyssmal. 

0 Likes
Regular Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi @StickyFingaz 

Han pasado más de 8 meses desde el issue, yo aun sigo usando chrome v68. ¿Ya salió a público la solución del problema?, ¿cuál es y donde se puede encontrar o descargar?

Gracias.

It's been more than 8 months since the issue, I'm still using chrome v68. Has the solution to the problem gone public? What is it and where can it be found or downloaded?

Thank you.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.