Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

<(UFT) Support Tip> New Feature: Chrome's mobile browser emulator

Hi there,

Support for Chrome’s mobile browser emulator has been introduced on UFT 12.51 Patch 1.
Now you can test your mobile Web applications using UFT Web tests, and record and run using Chrome’s mobile emulator.

You may want to use the emulator if you are testing a device that is not yet supported by HP Mobile Center, or if you do not have access to a device. Tests created using the emulator can be run on both mobile devices using the HP Mobile Web app, and desktop browsers.

For more information on how this can be achieved using UFT, check out this post from Future of testing blog

Best Regards,
Alvaro

If you find this useful, mark Kudos.
Note: The Opinions expressed in my post are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer. No warranties express or implied for any answered posted.

Labels (1)
2 Replies
Visitor.. Max Ng
Visitor..

Re: <(UFT) Support Tip> New Feature: Chrome's mobile browser emulator

Hi, unable to access to the link. Perhaps can share more details on how is this done? I've tried to parameterize browser and set it to the chrome emulator (via DataTable), however, there is no setting that allow me to define the device_model parameter, appreciate if you can share on where/how do you define the device_model via parameter? 

0 Likes
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: <(UFT) Support Tip> New Feature: Chrome's mobile browser emulator

That is a link to the old community, now MF have moved to the Lithium support platform it will no longer be accessible.

Mark Smith.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.