Ionic framework custom elements support

Idea ID 2695875

Ionic framework custom elements support

We have a hybrid mobile application that we need to test and it's based on a Ionic HTML custom elements, but there's is no support for that technology in a current MC Server/Connector version (3.20).

It would be extremely useful if that technology would be supported in one of the next versions of MC.

3 Comments
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
Status changed to: Needs Clarification

Hi,

Can you please elaborate on the Cordova version and specific custom objects there?

Can you please contact us via mcfrd@microfocus.com, so we can investigate it directly?

Contributor.. IvanPBZ Contributor..
Contributor..

Hi Sir,

first of all, I got the wrong information about the framework that has been used for our hybrid application. From the latest info that I got, the framework that has been used is actually ION Framework.

The problem exists when we try to identify the objects within the mobile application. As I was told from the support, there's a need to create a custom object repository in order to recognize the objects since the ION Framework is using non standard web/html elements. It works partially, but not as it should.

The ID of the issue is SD02467826.

Thank you very much for your help.

Kind regards,

Ivan

Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Status changed to: Waiting for Votes

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.