Vikrant2 Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Application closes while selecting an item from the Mobile Dropdown in iOS

Hi,

Has anyone faced the issue where you are trying to select an item from the dropdown and the Application shuts down and mobile center connector is not able to access the application?

I am trying to Record a script from my iOS app where i need to select country from the dorpdown , but when i try to drag the cusrsor to select the item the app shuts down and when i try to invole the app again it does not react. But i am able to traverse the app manually in my device.

Can anyone please help me with this issue?

Best Regards,

Vikrant Sarkaniya

0 Likes
2 Replies
Chomchalida Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Re: Application closes while selecting an item from the Mobile Dropdown in iOS

Hi

Would you mind to give me more details?

- Do you use Packaged or non-Packaged application?

- Which MC version are you using?

- Can you please collect MC server logs for further investigation? If you are admin, you can download logs from ? >> Collect Logs

Thanks and Regards,

Chomchalida

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Application closes while selecting an item from the Mobile Dropdown in iOS

Please ensure that you are using Developer certificate to sign the app, not Enterprise certificate.

This can impact the ability of Mobile Center.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.