Absent Member.. Martin Stendahl Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Default user in Mobile Center locked

Jump to solution

Hi,

Just installed Mobile Center for evaluation and have locked out default user admin@default.com. How to unlock?

Kind Regards
/martin

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Super Contributor.. PKaye Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Re: Default user in Mobile Center locked

Jump to solution

Hi Martin,

The easiest way is to wait the default 15 minutes for it to unlock.  The password is "password".

You can set-up a real user id, and change the default lock setting after you have done this.

If you would like some support in your evaluation then please let me know, paul.kaye@intelliqa.com.

Regards

Paul 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Super Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi Martin,

The easiest way is to wait the default 15 minutes for it to unlock.  The password is "password".

You can set-up a real user id, and change the default lock setting after you have done this.

If you would like some support in your evaluation then please let me know, paul.kaye@intelliqa.com.

Regards

Paul 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Absent Member.. Martin Stendahl Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Thanks Paul, that was easy 🙂

0 Likes
Super Contributor..

Jump to solution

Yep 🙂 The next thing that I do is connect devices.  Android devices are straightforward, I would go for that first.

Then add an app and away you go....

Which client tools, e.g. UFT, LoadRunner, Sprinter are you using?  Ensure you have the right versions - 12.53.

Cheers

Paul

0 Likes
Absent Member.. Vills_Cognizant Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Hi Paul, am having the same issue in Mobile center 2.0.1 evaluation, where during the installation it prompts me to type a new password for the default user - "admin@default.com", I have tried with the password that i have provided and with the word "password" as you suggested, both didnt worked. could you please help me in this? thanks

Vills

0 Likes
Frequent Contributor.. ngregori Frequent Contributor..
Frequent Contributor..

Jump to solution

For information, you can also unlock an user opening postgre database/ table CUSTOMER and changing value of column "Is_locked".

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.