Commodore Commodore
Commodore

Device Lab - x out of x devices in use

Jump to solution

Device Lab - x out of x devices in use

We originally had Professional and 8 licenses so we would see x out of 8 devices in use shown towards the top left of the Device Lab screen.  This was a quick view of how many devices we had in use out of the 8 licenses we had available.

We then upgraded to Enterprise recently and also had to reinstall UFT Mobile onto a fresh Windows  install.  I am not sure which or when but the message "x out of x devices in use" no longer appears on the screen.

Was that a feature of Professional and now that we have Enterprise edition, maybe due to multi work space option, etc., UFT Mobile Enterprise no longer show us the "x out of x devices in use"  on the screen?

How can I tell now how many devices I have in use quickly?

See attached for a view from our Professional screen showing what I mean before and now after

Before

Devices In UseDevices In Use

After

No In Use indicationNo In Use indication

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi Howard,

Thank you for reaching out on this issue.

It seems like its a defect , and we would like to further investigate it and provide a fix.

Can you please open a support case on this issue and send me its number ?

Regards,

Erez.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi Howard,

Thank you for reaching out on this issue.

It seems like its a defect , and we would like to further investigate it and provide a fix.

Can you please open a support case on this issue and send me its number ?

Regards,

Erez.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Hello, 

Just to concur on the issue, we also have the same on our 3.4 patch 2 servers with enterprise licence.

regards

0 Likes
Commodore Commodore
Commodore

I opened a ticket under 3.4 sp2 however we use Orasi as our initial support contact so I do not get a Micro Focus support ticket number....however I will ask them for it once they raise it up.

I was kind of hoping for 3.5 to come out and I would check there before I opened the ticket but it seems 3.5 is still not out 😞

Howard

0 Likes
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Hi Howard,

I verified with our pre-release version of UFTM 3.5 and I see the same behavior so please feel free to open the ticket as Erez suggested.

Thanks!

Lulu Rolfe

CFRD Team

UFT Mobile Customer Facing R&D
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.