Raju_asr04
New Member.

HMPC error 2049

HPE Mobile Center Error 2049

I have been trying to run a sample mobile application via HPE Mobile Center but after selecting the Mobile device and the application and on clicking on OK the application is throughing this following error:

"Unexpected error from HPE Mobile Center.[Error 2049]"

Help me out. What should I do.

Thanks

0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: HMPC error 2049

Hi,

The Mobile Center Online help states for error 2049 (http://mobilecenter.microfocus.com/Content/Errors-MC.htm😞

"Mobile Center was unable to create an Appium session for the device, and a test could not be created. Check the validity of the device capabilities that you provided."

What device are you using? Could you try a different device?

Regards,

Dirk

0 Likes
Raju_asr04
New Member.

Re: HMPC error 2049

Hi Dirk,

Thanks for your input.

I am currently working on Samsung S5,S6 and also used CT75 device. I was facing this issue with all ot them. 

Not sure what was the issue here.

Would there be any place in logs where we can find what might be the problem.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.