Bubbashamu Contributor.
Contributor.

HP MC Connects and works great with my Android and iOS device, but comes up with Empty Screen

Jump to solution

Hello,

I have MC 2.2 and a Connector installed. The Connector has a Samsung s7 Edge installed/connected. When launching the MC Web app using MC on the s7 Edge it connects and it displayes the emulator screen but it it is empty. It doesn't display the UI of the Android Phone. I can click the home button and the s7 Edge reacts to it. I can click other buttons and select things and it all works and records and replays. But the display on the emulator is just white. It is tuff to record a script in UFT or TruClient when u cannot see the Android UI on the Emultor screen. Does anybody have an idea what I need to do to get the screen to work ? It is getting frustrated. I connected it directly to the server too and used the connector there to see if there is some port stuff or something else going on, but same effect. Any help is appreciated.

Using:

HP Mobile Center  2.2

LoadRunner 12.53 Patch4

UFT 14 with HP Autopass

Thanks in advance

Bernd 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: HP MC Connects and works great with my Android and iOS device, but comes up with Empty Screen

Jump to solution

Hi,

please install the content pack for working with Android 7 devices: https://marketplace.saas.hpe.com/appdelivery/content/mc22-android7-support 

(be sure to run it as administrator)

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: HP MC Connects and works great with my Android and iOS device, but comes up with Empty Screen

Jump to solution

Hi,

please install the content pack for working with Android 7 devices: https://marketplace.saas.hpe.com/appdelivery/content/mc22-android7-support 

(be sure to run it as administrator)

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Bubbashamu Contributor.
Contributor.

Jump to solution

Evgeny,

This is the solution to all kinds of problems connecting using Android Nougat to MC 2.2. I have been meaning to answer but your site decided not to like me for a few days.

Thanks for the response, I very much apprecite your help.

Bubbashamu

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.