Rugi Absent Member.
Absent Member.

HP Mobile Center 2.01 installation failure

I am installing HP Mobile Center 2.01 on windows 10 machine.

After 56% installation completion, the system throws an error msg - Failed to install local psotgres database.

Repeated the installtion 4 times by cleaning up the previously created installtion folder. However it is aborting at the same step every time and hence not able to complete the installation. Please guide me to overcome this problem.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: HP Mobile Center 2.01 installation failure

MC is launching standard PostgreSQL installer (in silent mode).

Please run this EXE from the MC installation sources directly in order to see what is the issue with PostgrSQL install there.

Based on this error, you will see what's wrong with the machine configuration there.

0 Likes
manaso
Visitor.

Re: HP Mobile Center 2.01 installation failure

Hello team,

I have the same problem installing HPE Mobile Center Server 3.20 (trial version) on my Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1 computer. It is the first time it is installed, the firewall is disabled. The error "Error installing Postgres database! Exitcode: 1332" is displayed. Postgres is not installed on my local machine and there are no postgres services running. I ask you to kindly connect me with a person who can help me solve this problem.

PFA screenshot of error message

PD: The same error occurs when installing on a Windows 10 computer.

Regards,

Marcelo Naso

Tags (1)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.