TomasGarcia
Senior Member.

MC Agent is not being deployed in Iphone

Hi guys!

I'm trying install MC Agent in my Iphone SE with IOs 10.2.1. Previously, I got install it, and deploy it, but now I get it but the application is not opened.

When I plug my Iphone and MC Agent is installed, This is not being deployed, and I get the following error : "Agent is not in front". When I try open the MC Agent manually, the application is closed.

Could you help me please?

Regards, 

Tomás García.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: MC Agent is not being deployed in Iphone

Hi,

Can you please attach the log file from Connector?

Please mail it directly to Private Info Erased and we'll be able to assist you.

0 Likes
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Hi.

I came across the same problem. This is my platform information:

· MC 2.0 (with hotfix  MC-200-iOS-10-Support)

· UFT 12.53

· Iphone SE with IOS 10.0

The connector.log returns this message:

[2017-04-25 12:05:31,849] [] [] [] [] [] [] [HP4M_CustomThreadFactory#3] [ERROR] [HPMC-iOS] Error in Ios plug-and-play task for device: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, error:problem executing plug-n-play !!! Agent is not in front (CLS=c.h.m.c.p.i.DeviceConnectedFlowProcessor)
java.lang.RuntimeException: problem executing plug-n-play !!! Agent is not in front
at com.hp.mobile.connector.provider.iphone.DeviceRegistrationHandler.register(DeviceRegistrationHandler.java:120) ~[classes/:na]
at com.hp.mobile.connector.provider.iphone.DeviceConnectedFlowProcessor.startFlow(DeviceConnectedFlowProcessor.java:135) ~[classes/:na]
at com.hp.mobile.connector.provider.iphone.DeviceConnectedHandler.prepareDevice(DeviceConnectedHandler.java:52) [classes/:na]
at com.hp.mobile.connector.provider.iphone.DeviceConnectedHandler$1.run(DeviceConnectedHandler.java:39) [classes/:na]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145) [na:1.7.0_76]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615) [na:1.7.0_76]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [na:1.7.0_76] 

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Please ensure that you followed the procedure to resign Agent and Launcher applications using your Apple Developer Assets for specific device: http://mobilecenter.hpe.com/Content/IOS_device_setup.htm 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.