Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

(MC) Support Tip: Facing issues connecting devices to Mobile Center?

Hi there,

Have you ever faced problems connecting devices to MC? Well, this is very common and most of the time we don’t know where to start troubleshooting the connection problem.
As part of the Support team, I see this situation a lot and I’d say that most of the issues can be easily solved by following the below flowchart which I am sure will come in handy for you as well:

troubleshootingDiagram.png

Having issues to see the image properly? You can always find the latest version of it through this link.
Some of the shapes are links that will drive you to other pages with more information/details.

Cheers!
Alvaro

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.