Kasun92
New Member.

Mobile Center Error Code 1009

Im trying to execute a test script using MJobile center. After launching the Application on device error syats "Connection with the Application Losy 1009"

0 Likes
6 Replies
surainkasun Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Mobile Center Error Code 1009

I am also having the same problems. Please find the attached screenshot. Can someone say whether this is something related to QTP or Mobile Center?

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hello,

Can you please specify:

1. Are you using packaged or non-packaged version of the app (checkbox on app selection page)

2. Are you using Install or Restart option in the UFT record/run setting?

3. Do you see the app installed actually on the device and can be launched manualy?

0 Likes
Kasun92
New Member.

Hi 

THank you for the replay.

1.Application not package one

2. Non of the options were selected

3.Can be launched manually

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Thanks,

It looks like an issue with QTP.

Can you please contact HPE Support and open a case on this issue?

We'll need the applicaiton in order to verify that behaviour.

0 Likes
Super Contributor.. PKaye Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Hi,

could you let me know what the code means please?  I am seeing the same with a Non-package app and LeanFT on the restartcommand. The app starts to launch. The same app works ok with UFT. 12.54 and mc 2.01 p1. 

Thanks

Paul

0 Likes
PRAVEENKUMARPPNK Contributor.
Contributor.

Hi,

I am also facing the same problem and if you got a resolution could you please share with me.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.