Established Member.. angelrhmtsoft
Established Member..

Mobile Center Issue Mirroring feature

Hello Guys, Hope you are having a great day.  I am facing an error every time I try to connect to Mobile Center V2.50  and see the  mirror feature, in the laptop that is Installed the connector I have the port 8080 listening.    I attached the image of the error.  Did you have and Idea how to solve this issue.

thanks in advanced 

0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Mobile Center Issue Mirroring feature

Please verify that:

1. The IP adress that you are getting in the error message is the right one for the machine that the device is physically connected (in case you are using DHCP, on your reconnect the IP can change - you need to run reconfigure wizard, located in Start programs for MC).

2. Verify that there is no AV/Windows firewall that blocking the communicaiton on port 8080 for websocket protocol. For instance, MCAfee agent does it by default.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.