kristjan Contributor.
Contributor.

Mobile Center Server Not Starting

Hello guys,

I am using the Mobile Center Trial version and I cannot start the server.

Whenever I execute the Start Mobile Center service application it displayes a message that the server starts successfully but when I try to access the Server Adress I get the message that it took to long to respond.

Also even when I try to connect UFT with the Mobile Center Server I get the message:

Failed to connect to HPE Mobile Center Server.

Verify that you are connected to the network and that Mob....

I have tried everything from stopping the server and then starting it, to restarting it, even restarting my computer but with no success. Yesterday everything worked perfectly but today no. I don't know what is wrong with it. I am new to this stuff.

HELP!

0 Likes
1 Reply
kristjan Contributor.
Contributor.

Re: Mobile Center Server Not Starting

I tried modify the configuration of the server by executing the "Modify configuration" and I got the message:

The specified fully qualified domain name (FQDN) or IP address can't be recognized for the current machine. Please check the input fully qualified domain name (FQDN) or IP address and click "Back" if you want to edit it, or click "Continue" if you still want to use it for current installation.

HELP!

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.