AmarjeetM Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

TruClient native mobile transaction response time showing zero

Hello,

I am facing an issue with the Truclient native mobile protocol, Request your help on the same.

With Android device recorded a script and while replying response time showing zero and transaction processing time showing in waste time in vugen for all transactions except launch transaction.

can consider any application have tried even with flipkart.

Please let me know if any more details required to resolve the issue.

0 Likes
1 Reply
AmarjeetM Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Re: TruClient native mobile transaction response time showing zero

Thanks all for sharing experiences and expertise.

Issue of transactions response time not captured got now two parts.

1) For Packaged application: issue resolved able to capture responses time.

2) For Non-packaged Applications: issue still persists, responses time getting captured as waste time.

Please let me know if any one faced kind of behavior or issues.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.