Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

ALM - LeanFT execution logs

I imported a LeanFT project to ALM. I try to execute it, but I see only status "Running", but seemly nothing happens. I can't find any logs about execution, to know what happens in the background.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: ALM - LeanFT execution logs

Hi kovacsakos,

Hope you are doing great!

Could you please confirm me the versions of:

- UFT

- LeanFT

- ALM

Also, please take a look into this link

https://admhelp.microfocus.com/leanft/en/14.03/HelpCenter/Content/ALMintegration/LFT-ALM_CreatePlan&test.htm#hp-minitoc-item-0

I think that may be helpful for you.

Please let me know your thoughts on this.

Regards,

Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

I see. but how could I use ALMUtils and AlmRunInfo classes? Could you show me example?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Hi kovacsakos,

Thanks for your reply.

Actually, i am just a UFT engineer but i found this information that could be useful:

1. AlmUtils
  2. AlmRunInfo

Please let me know if this is helpful for you or if you have any other questions.

Regards,

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.