Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Any good tutorials on how to work with iframes in uft ?

Is there any HP/Microfocuc documentation which has a beginner level tutorial to explain how to work with iframes in uft ? If not, then can you recommend any online tutorials ?

Thanks.

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hello,

Hope you are doing very well,

iFrame objects are completely supported, onle have a few imitations that can be:

Known issues - Web Add-in

Also working with Chrome versions below 36 iframe objects are not supported:

Known Issues - Google Chrome

If you want a guide about methods that you can use on iframe objects you can take the following as a reference.

Frame Object, the iframe objects are recognized the same way as a Frame objects so this link can be very useful for you.

Let me know if this information help you and if there is something else let us know.

Kind Regards,

-Joaquin Viquez

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Thank you. All the links are very useful. Could you please also suggest some beginner level tutorials for handling iFrames with UFT ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi,

I'm afraid that i am not aware of and existance of any documentation that con be a beginner tutorial to work on iFrame objects, as I mentioned before the most closer documentation available that can show you guideness and available methods to work on this kind of objects is the Frame Object from the Object Model Reference from UFT help.

Frame Object

Let me know if this information is useful for you and if you think that solves your problem feel free to mark it as a solution.

Best Regards,

-Joaquin Viquez

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.