Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Applying a relative path to local OR

Hello,

I have a framework in place using svn as the software versioning tool.  However, I've only been able to successfully make a shared OR and a function library stored using a relative path.  As such, the suite of automated tests that I wish to place under svn versioning do not work on our second test machine because the path of the local ORs, actions, etc. displayed in the solution explorer contain the actual path. 

Does anyone have any suggestions or links to information that would describe what files to place under svn control? I'm prettly well experienced with other automated testing tools, but still haven't been able to fully grasp the structures of the actions, solutions and tests to best place the testing objects under source control.

Thanks,

Bret

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

I've added snapshots to hopefully provide some clarity as to the problem I am facing...

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.