Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Axis toolkit

Jump to solution

When selecting Apache axis 1.x in Tools/options, I am getting the following error:

Unable to load apache axis toolkit due to an unknown error. Verify the toolkit was installed correctly.

I have UFT 12.01 and since webservices is not installed as an addin anymore, I enabled webservices by changing the value in the registry to be available. 

I have apache axis toolkit selected as an option in file/settings but cannot select in tools/options.

I have the WSI interoperability folders in my C drive as well. Can anyone tell me why I cant select axis in options? Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
New Member.

Re: Axis toolkit

Jump to solution

try adding the file WSJavaClasses2.jar to the UFT\classes folder.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
New Member.

Jump to solution

try adding the file WSJavaClasses2.jar to the UFT\classes folder.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Thanks 🙂

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.