Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Re: Can't access newtours.demoaut.com

I have informed the team that the site is down again.

I was able to access it but after your message I tried again and now I am also experiencing issues.

I will keep you updated once I hear back. That is all I can do right now.

Greetings,

Bill

Micro Focus Software Support

The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of Micro Focus.

If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I am using the UFT eval version. From today the site is up on and off. It gives the following error:

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Too many connections in /home/tempur59/public_html/newtours/includes/functions/database.php on line 19
Unable to connect to database server!

Is anyone else facing the same problem? Please help.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi,

I am supposed to train team of people tomorrow and site is still not available?

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Too many connections in /home/tempur59/public_html/newtours/includes/functions/database.php on line 19

Is HP going to fix it once and for good?

thank you!

Lukas

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

newtours.demoaut.com is down. I'm getting: 
Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Too many connections in /home/tempur59/public_html/newtours/includes/functions/database.php on line 19

Any news when it will be up again?

Regards, 

SC

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I’m trying to access the newtours.demoaut.com site  but I’m getting the following Internal Error msg when going to this url.   Can you pls advise on when the site might be back up?

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@newtours.demoaut.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Till yesterday everything goin godd but toaday it is giving belo Error!!!!

Can anybody have any idea?

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Too many connections in /home/tempur59/public_html/newtours/includes/functions/database.php on line 19

0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Still not working and displaying the following message

Not Found

The requested URL /index.html was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Talk about caring little about customer satisfaction!!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Can this be sorted out soon please...

i am working on and my trail period would end.

@EdKrupt wrote:

Talk about caring little about customer satisfaction!!!

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.