Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Can we merge more than two object repository in UFT?

Hi All,

Can we merge more than two object repository in UFT? As i know we can merge two in Object repository manager.

If yes how and how many can we merge at the same time. 

Thanks

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Re: Can we merge more than two object repository in UFT?

I think you can only merge two at time. if you muliple object repositories, take two at time and merge them. It is a decent tool and gives you all the conflict and options to save the merged repository.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Re: Can we merge more than two object repository in UFT?

No. You cannot merge more than 2 shared ORs in UFT. Also, please note that you have posted it in the wrong forum. This forum is purely for HPE ALM/QC. 

(If this post solves or helps solve your issue, mark the thread as solved and give kudos to the author for their assistance. Opinions expressed in my postings are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer.)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.