Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Cannot start UFT 12.02 trial version

Jump to solution

Hi,

My company uses UFT for some of its customers, so I really need to learn it. I installed UFT 12.02 trial version on Windows 8, but when trying to start it I keep getting license error, and there is no way to tell the program that I am using trial version.  I am a new employee, so it might be the case that HP UFT was previously installed on the maschine I am now using.  So it might be the cause of license error, but I am not sure. How should I proceed?

Greetings,

Miroslaw

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Cannot start UFT 12.02 trial version

Jump to solution

Run the license wizard and select Seat License. That should tell the system to run the 30 day trial if it can't detect an actual seat license on your system.

[If this post solves or helps solve your issue, mark the thread as solved and give KUDOS to the author for their assistance.]

(Opinions expressed in my postings are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer.No warranties express or implied for any solution/suggestion posted.)

View solution in original post

0 Likes
6 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Run the license wizard and select Seat License. That should tell the system to run the 30 day trial if it can't detect an actual seat license on your system.

[If this post solves or helps solve your issue, mark the thread as solved and give KUDOS to the author for their assistance.]

(Opinions expressed in my postings are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer.No warranties express or implied for any solution/suggestion posted.)

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Even I installed UFT 12.02 trial version on Windows 8, but when trying to start it I keep getting license error. There will be two types of licenses and I'm aware that I have to request for a Seat license. While requesting the same in HP License portal, it is asking for Entitlement Order Number (EON) but I couldn't find in any folder of installables from which I downloaded.

Does Seat License really required for to Use Trial version of UFT 12.2? Please confirm.

Else, How to get the Entitlement Order number (EON) for a Trial version? As it is showing only below details in License wizard:

Product name: Unified Functional Testing
Locking code: 8-4AA94
Order number: Shipped with E-/LTU Package

Note: There is NO continue or OK button to ignore the License entry to proceed with the tool. So Kindly resolve this issues as many people were facing the similar issue.

Thanks,

Kalpana.

Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

UFT trial version (Checkpoints and Output Value are not available)

Jump to solution

Hi,
I have installed latest complete trial version of UFT on windows 10. UFT is working fine but I couldn’t locate the checkpoints and output values under the DESIGN dropdown menu. I am working with database so I need those two options. Any help would be much appreciated. I have attach a screen shot as well. Cherrs!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

I am also struggling to install UFT trial version .Its not even giving option to skip license Infomation.I was trying for UFT v14 version.PLease resolve the issue.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

I am also facing the same issue as dolly2 faces. Anyone help on why the continue button is not available in the trail version even before the trial period ends.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Jump to solution

I am presently facing this issue where I do not get the option of using a trial license.  I try and go through the license wizard and it takes me to the seat license where it is asking for a license file or to paste the license in.  Neither of which are any use to me.  If I try and go through the License Portal it is down.  How can we get the trial license of UFT 14.5 working?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.