Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Crash issue with QT based application

Hi every one,

Firstly , I'm working on QT and Qwt based  application(Qt 5.5, Qwt 6.1.2 and NX 9.0,visual studio 2012) , in my application i have a plot area , when i left click on plot area it will display pop up menu and with some options .
the quetion is before installing UFT i can able to perform left click and right clcik operation in my application on plot area without crashing.. 

but after after installing UFT  with or Without launching UFT -->if i left click in my application -> on plot area then the application is crashing..

below is piece of code :

picker->setMousePattern(QwtEventPattern::MouseSelect1,Qt::LeftButton);

by default MouseSelect1 is for left mouse clcik, so if i left click  on plot area, then the application will crash.

is there any conflicts  between Mouse left of QT,Qwt  with UFT ?

Secondly : after installing UFT with or without opening UFT ---> if i try to launch my application it will launch but immdiatly it will close or terminates it just terminates and closes application please help me... 

Please suggest

email : Personal Info Erased 

Ph  : Personal Info Erased 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.