Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

CreationTime issue with Web Browser

Hello,

I am using "CreationTime" to identify the browser of my Web application but I am experiencing weird behavior for this identifier. 

When i initially open my web app on my browser, "CreationTime" is set to "0" which is correct and expected. If i click next on my initial screen and next screen is displayed (same tab), "CreationTime" of my browser is identified as "1".

Since I am only using single browser with single tab, why is CreationTime getting incremented whenever i tried to navigate the next screen?

Does anybody here have experienced this same case before? How did you resolve this issue to only have singe CreationTime?

Any response will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Regards, Vince

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: CreationTime issue with Web Browser

Change the Browser Objects in the Object Repository to include creation time = 0 as ordinal identifier. That should work
0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

I have tried this one already and its failing during run time as it is still looking for CreationTime = 1.

I already tried reading other forums but cant find any good solutions or either an explanation on why it is behaving like this.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

If you go to next screen and then come back to the first screen does it identify with creationtime as 0

Accept as solution/Give Kudos to the author if the piece of information answered/helped you to solve your problem.
All the thoughts here are mine not related to my employer nor anyone.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.