Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Datatable is not available for functional library in UFT 12.0

Unable to load any import any data, since no datatable is available for functional library. Not sure if it is installation issue.

Can somebody help me on this ?

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Could you please provide more details on how you are accessing the datatable in functional library?

Because it is working fine for me.

Regards,

Sudheer

Accept as solution/Give Kudos to the author if the piece of information answered/helped you to solve your problem.
All the thoughts here are mine not related to my employer nor anyone.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

Go to the respective action, and then you will see it is there. It is just that you can't see it when library is active. So you have to navigate from function library to action if you want to see contents of datatable.

Accept as solution/Give Kudos to the author if the piece of information answered/helped you to solve your problem.
All the thoughts here are mine not related to my employer nor anyone.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.