UPDATE! The community will be go into read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific in preparation for migration on April 21. Read more.
UPDATE! The community will be go into read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific in preparation for migration on April 21.Read more.
Cadet 1st Class
Cadet 1st Class

Datatable without forumulas

Hi,

I just have a small question on the Datatable in QTP. I have an excel file with formulas in it. when the file is imported only the formulas are copied into Datatable.
However i need only the values in those cells.

Can somebody help me?
Hope this question is repeated again here.

thanks
0 Likes
2 Replies
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

The Datatables in QTP are not a full version of Excel. They are really only a spreadsheet of data. There is no support for formulas within the datatables.
0 Likes
Cadet 1st Class
Cadet 1st Class

Thank you.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.