ALERT! The community will be read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific as the migration begins. Read more for important details.
ALERT! The community will be read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific as the migration begins.Read more for important details.
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Date Picker applet is not loading when accessing Mercury web tours manually

Hello All

I have installed LR 12.53 and trying to access the Web Tours application manually. The Date Picker applet is not loading. I am getting the attached error.

I have included full LR installation folder under Exceptions for Symantec settings, also added the URL in list of trusted sites and also under Java Security settings in Control Panel. Still I am unable to load the Date Picker.

Kindly let me know how to fix this issue.

Regards

Sudheer

0 Likes
0 Replies
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.