Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

EndTransaction always returning a Fail status in the Results. Why?

Hello,

No matter what name I use for the Services.StartTransaction and Services.EndTransaction, the Resuls keep showing a Fail and there is no failure at all in the script and no warnings too. Even in a very simple scenario with only one transaction, this error is showing up.

The icon used is the "!" mark but the Status shows "Fail".  Isn't the Red (X) mark supposed to be for Failures?

Any other clue(s) as to why this "Fail" is showing up in the results when the Errors tab and the Warning tab are showing empty or blank meaning no errors no warnings.

Thanks.

Gilbert

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

So this "Fail" status showing in all Services.EndTransaction seems to be a bug in UFT 12.52.

Running the same script in another machine with UFT 12.02 does not generate this "Fail" status.

What is the URL/link again where I can report this bug to HP?  (Scratch this question. I found it and submitted this issue to HP already.)

Thanks.

Gilbert

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.