Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Error: Cannot find module 'nconf' when trying to run jasmine test with LeanFT/Javascript SDK

Jump to solution

I have installed LeanFT (UFT 12.53 version) with the JavaScript SDK and Jasmine.  Wrote a simple script and tried to execute but am getting an error as shown in the attached screen capture.   

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: Error: Cannot find module 'nconf' when trying to run jasmine test with LeanFT/Javascript SDK

Jump to solution

Hi 

Since LeanFT 12.53 was released - 3 newer versions of LeanFT were released where the JS SDK was extended and got more stable. 

We strongly recommend to upgrade to the latest version - 14.01 - or at least to version 14.00 .

Please update us if you can upgrade or not and if this issue is solved after the upgrade.

Thanks

Aviad 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: Error: Cannot find module 'nconf' when trying to run jasmine test with LeanFT/Javascript SDK

Jump to solution

Hi 

Since LeanFT 12.53 was released - 3 newer versions of LeanFT were released where the JS SDK was extended and got more stable. 

We strongly recommend to upgrade to the latest version - 14.01 - or at least to version 14.00 .

Please update us if you can upgrade or not and if this issue is solved after the upgrade.

Thanks

Aviad 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Jump to solution

Thank you Aviad.  We do have an upgrade plan in place however our current license server does not support v14.  I am working on getting a compatible license server installed, then I will perform the upgrade and report back.  Appreciate the response!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Jump to solution

Great.

Waiting to hear back after you upgrade if it is working or not.

Also, if you dont mind sharing - which company do you work for ?

Thanks

Aviad 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi Aviad,

I did upgrade to UFT 14.01.  I deleted the test project file where I had deployed the JavaScript SDK and then redid the SDK install.  I am now able to run the Jasmine tests without error. 

I appreciate your input, thanks! 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.