Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Error returned when get value from SapColunmTree?

Jump to solution

Try following different ways:

SAPGuiSession("Session").SAPGuiWindow("IDoc List").SAPGuiTree(TableTreeControl).ActivateNode "#1","A"

SAPGuiSession("Session").SAPGuiWindow("IDoc List").SAPGuiTree(TableTreeControl).ActivateNode "#1"
SAPGuiSession("Session").SAPGuiWindow("IDoc List").SAPGuiTree(TableTreeControl).ClickButton "A""C"
SAPGuiSession("Session").SAPGuiWindow("IDoc List").SAPGuiTree(TableTreeControl).SelectNode "A", "C"

but the return are the same : " Failed to run the test due to an unknown error."

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks all .

It's fixed.

I post the solution here for who may  want this.

SAPGuiSession("Session").SAPGuiWindow("A").SAPGuiTree("TableTreeControl").SelectItem "A;C","C"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
New Member.

I am not sure but you can try some other options also.

1. Try to expand and make the final tree item visible in screen manually and try your script

2. Try to activate the treeview and then try to activate particular item from script

Accept as solution/Give Kudos to the author if the piece of information answered/helped you to solve your problem.
All the thoughts here are mine not related to my employer nor anyone.
Test Automation Ecstasy
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks for your suggestion.

My target is to expend the sub-node by QTP.

And, according to my investigation the error msg would return when I try to active the 1st layer hierarchy.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

I guess you should be using the method ActivateItem instead of ActivateNode, as the object is a column tree.

Try this.

SAPGuiSession("Session").SAPGuiWindow("IDoc List").SAPGuiTree("TableTreeControl").ActivateItem "A;B", "C"

New Member.

Also try below combinations.

Expand "A;B;C"

or
SelectItem with PressEnter
Accept as solution/Give Kudos to the author if the piece of information answered/helped you to solve your problem.
All the thoughts here are mine not related to my employer nor anyone.
Test Automation Ecstasy
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks all .

It's fixed.

I post the solution here for who may  want this.

SAPGuiSession("Session").SAPGuiWindow("A").SAPGuiTree("TableTreeControl").SelectItem "A;C","C"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.