Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Errors after upgrade to LeanFT 14.03

Hi,

maybe just as a warning to everyone who wants to upgrade to the just released LeanFT version 14.03 as I had a lot of trouble after the upgrade from my version 14.02 to 14.03 and had to do a rollback...

- On my virtual machine with the LeanFT runtime engine installed: When executing a web test which of course contains a IBrowser object I got an exception at the line with the IBrowser object (something with mobile). I had to activate the "Mobile" addin in the LeanFT runtime settings to avoid this exception. I think I shouldn't have to activate this addin when I don't automate a mobile application?

- On my development computer with the full LeanFT installation: I couldn't activate the "Web" addin (some error message like "make sure the leanft runtime server is active"

On my virtual machine with the LeanFT runtime engine installed, when trying to execute a test via ALM: The remote agent started, but then I got an exception that the LeanFT runtime engine could not be started

I made a rollback to version 14.02 and now everything works fine again. So maybe before you upgrade make sure you are able to do a rollback...

Luckily I had the 14.02 installer still saved somewhere as I couldn't find the possibility to download an old version, the link in my download center shows just the new 14.03 versions...

0 Likes
12 Replies
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Path fixed this problem.

Thank you.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.