Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Exist method in QTP

Helo,

I am trying to verify whether a OK button is displayed, based on that I am executing few steps if not else condition.

Below first  line is taking atleast 15 sec.  How to control the time.  There must be a setting and I am not able to recollect.

If SwfWindow("Main").SwfButton("OK").exist Then

SwfWindow("Main").SwfWindow("OK").Click

End If

appreciate any suggestions.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

@AA_Srini wrote:

Helo,

I am trying to verify whether a OK button is displayed, based on that I am executing few steps if not else condition.

Below first  line is taking atleast 15 sec.  How to control the time.  There must be a setting and I am not able to recollect.

If SwfWindow("Main").SwfButton("OK").exist Then

SwfWindow("Main").SwfWindow("OK").Click

End If

appreciate any suggestions.

Hi,

.Exist() method can carry a parameter

for example,

If SwfWindow("Main").SwfButton("OK").exist(2) Then

------------------------------------------------------
QTP vs Robot vs Silk vs Selenium vs ...
Guess who won
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.