Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

FlightGUI Sample Application is Not Working

Hi

I have recently installed uft 12.02 trial version along with all the required add ins. Using Sample Application "Flight GUI", when i am trying to 'Book FLight', after entering all details and when clicking on 'ORDER' button getting error " FlightsGUI.Pages has stopped working" and application is closing.Pls find attached ScreenShots...

please help..

thanks,

Sanjay

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

You have to open it with Administrator priviliges.

Right click, "Run as Administrator..."

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi,

I am getting the same kind of error while recording in UFT 12.02 and launching Flight application manually with admin priviliage. Please let me know if there is any solution for the same. Attaching the snapshot below.

Thanks

Regards

Saket Shukla

@richard1478 wrote:

You have to open it with Administrator priviliges.

Right click, "Run as Administrator..."

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

It is true that the issue does not show up anymore after you have opened the application as administrator, but how you can't apply this wihtin UFT. Meaning: how do you open the FlightGui application as adminstrator as part of an action?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Do you have sufficient write permissions to the folder where the sample application is installed? (E.g: C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Unified Functional Testing\samples)

I ran into a similar problem for a customer a while ago and the issue was solved when I copied the application to a folder where the user had the required write permissions.

Good luck!

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.