Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Functional TestCases Tool - What is best?

Hi,

I'm a fresh grad and new to the quality assurance feild. I was wondering about the best tool and templates for functional test cases and though to post it here.

I'd really appreciate your help in identifying the best tools and templates to document and excute functional test cases, Please.. as my search didn't come with a satisfying result.

thanks!

0 Likes
1 Reply
Vice Admiral Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Hi Reemr!

Since you are asking in HPEs community board, it would have been a shame to not recommend an HPE product. 🙂

Within HPEs portfolio, HPE ALM are the answer to your question. This is an overarching solution covering all quality assurance related activites during a development process with requirements, test cases, test execution, defects, reporting +++. See here, here or just search around the Internet for more information. I would also like to inform you of HPEs latest releaste of HPE ALM called ALM Octane. This is an additional solution for test management more directed towards an agile approach. More information about this tool can be found here.Additionally, I would like to emphasize that there are numerous testing proces management tools available beyond HPE ALM, but I cannot say that one tool is better than the other. It depends highly on the company's tool alignment, requirements, vendor selection and/or which vendors and/or tools that they already have in their environments.

Here are a link to a pretty updated list of test management tools that are used in the market.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.