Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Getting Java_Options and Jasmin Jar Issue when LeanFT Test running in Eclipse

HI, 

I have installed LeanFT with integration of Eclipse and have created Junit project and Test cases , code is below.

@test

public void Rtest() throws GeneralLeanFtException {

Browser browser= BrowserFactory.launch(BrowserType.INTERNET_EXPLORER);

browser.navigate("https://accounts.google.com");
}

When i run above code i am getting below error..

Error :

Picked up _JAVA_OPTIONS: -Xrunjvmhook -Xbootclasspath/a:"C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Unified Functional Testing\bin\java_shared\classes";"C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Unified Functional Testing\bin\java_shared\classes\jasmine.jar"

Below is settings for Enviorment variables in my system. 

User Variables Section.

_JAVA_OPTIONS:  -Xrunjvmhook -Xbootclasspath/a:"C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Unified Functional Testing\bin\java_shared\classes\jasmine.jar"

System Variables Section:

_JAVA_TOOL_OPTIONS:   -agentlib:jvmhook

IBM_JAVA_OPTIONS  : -Xrunjvmhook

Note :

1) I am using LeanFT 14, Eclipse Mars, IE 11 and Windows 10 OS, 

2) I have enabled HPE functional Testing Agent for IE 11.

Could you please let me know if i missed anything to work with LeanFT ?

Regards,

Thnx in Advance

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: Getting Java_Options and Jasmin Jar Issue when LeanFT Test running in Eclipse

Hi Nagaraju

These red console lines that you see are NOT errors. it's just eclipse painting these comments in red.

can you see IE open up and navigates to https://accounts.google.com ?

Thansk 

Aviad

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.