Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Getting an error while i am trying to install the UFT 12.54 version.

Hi Everyone,

I have downloaded the UFT 12054 version to my computer. When i tried to install it the set up ends abruptly with a message. 

"HP Unified Functional Testing Testing Setup Wizard ended prematurely"

I have raised a ticket in https://home.saas.hpe.com and they have suggested me with some tips. Even after following the tips the problem still persists.

I have attached the message. Your help in getting the issue resolved would be of great help to me and is greatly appreciated.

Please let me knowif any further details are required.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Getting an error while i am trying to install the UFT 12.54 version.

Hi Pavan_B

Have you tried to open the Installation log and check for any reported errors? It would aslo help to know the OS details.

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Yes Lavinia, I have opened it. But i am unable to get what exactly the issue is. I have tried attaching the logs here. But it is not accepting the file format. Is there anything in specific, you want me to look in the log?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

You should scan for any error in the log and try to see if you can indentify the reason of failure. Also, what is your OS configuration?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.