NOTICE: Significant community changes coming soon
The header menu and the home page on our community will be changing soon. Get more information HERE.
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

HP License Server not available

Hi All,

I was previously using UFT 11.53 and have now shifted to UFT 12.53. I have a dedicated test server where I would need to install the use the software from. I have installed 12.53 in the server after a clean uninstall of UFT 11.53. The license server is a new one and not the same one as 11.53. I also have read and write access to the registry.

There's one thing that I notice, in the HKEY_CURRENT_USER key, the Mercury Interactive key is not getting created.

Could this be an issue. Kindly, advice.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.. Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

What is the error you get?

Have you installed the new licenses key in AutoPass and installed the licenses on your UFT machines?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.