Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

HP TestExportTool ask for depenedencies again and again

I have a LeanFT project, it is working properly, when I execute from IDE. I generated a jar with maven-assembly-plugin.

<plugin>
<groupId>org.apache.maven.plugins</groupId>
<artifactId>maven-assembly-plugin</artifactId>
<version>3.1.0</version>
<executions>
<execution>
<id>make-assembly</id>
<phase>package</phase>
<goals>
<goal>single</goal>
</goals>
</execution>
</executions>
<configuration>
<archive>
<manifest>
<mainClass>test.LeanFTest</mainClass>
</manifest>
</archive>
<finalName>${project.artifactId}-fatjar-${project.version}</finalName>
<appendAssemblyId>false</appendAssemblyId>
<descriptors>
<descriptor>src/main/assembly/leanft-assembly.xml</descriptor>
</descriptors>
</configuration>
</plugin>

When I try to execute it by TestExportTool I give various error messages:

log4j: WARN JmDNS or serviceInfo not found

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no NTEventLogAppender

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError

I imported all the necessary classes, but it comes with exceptions again and again.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Greetings.

As I can see, this behaviors seems to be a problem related to the Java JDK version installed. Do you know which version is? LeanFT (just as UFT) support technologies, so if the version is not supported, then these errors could be related.

Can you please verify the JDK version installed? Also, what is the version of LeanFT you are using?

Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Hello, I use LeanFT 14.02 and it was installed with UFT installer. No, it not yet worked earlier.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

I see.

Is your Java version updated? Try upgrading Java to 7 or 8 at least. And also verify the JDK version. When you do please let me know. We have to make sure that it is supported.

Thank you and regards,

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.