Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

HP UFT 12.02 Disable trial License and Use Concurrent License

We installed a trial version of UFT on my PC, but have now set up a Concurrent License server with a valid license.
When I click the "Check Connection" button I see the following message:

"Connection check succeeded.

The following features were detected:
HP Unified Funnctional Testing"

On clicking the "Continue" button I am presented with:
"License type set successfully.
Please restart the application for change to take effect."

However when I restart UFT, I get the "License Warning" message
stating the software license will expire in 24 days (and counting down)

How do I stop this and make UFT use the valid Concurrent License rather than the Trial License?

Regards

Tony Woods

Tags (1)
2 Replies
Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Re: HP UFT 12.02 Disable trial License and Use Concurrent License

Hi,

Anyone got the root cause for this problem.

Appreciate feedback on this.

Thanks,

Nishant

0 Likes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Re: HP UFT 12.02 Disable trial License and Use Concurrent License

I somehow able to launch my UFT 12.01 with the configured license. As I am using UFT in my company premises I ran the UFT with additional privileges ( similar as running with admin rights ).

Not sure whether it is correct or not, we need to ran UFT with full administrator rights available to the host PC.

Any improvements/suggestions are most welcome!!

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.