Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

HP UFT 12.02 not identifying Java Based Oracle MCP(Mobile Client Platform) application

Jump to solution

Hi HP UFT Team,

I want to automate Java Based  Oracle MCP(Mobile Client Platform) application  which is basically part of Oracle Mobile Workforce Management process but currently HP UFT not identifying its element, its only showing "Windows Object, Win Object"

Below are application details:

UFT Version: 

UFT 12.02 Build 2374

Application Version:

Oracle Mobile Workforce Management 2.2.0.3

Can someone please help to resolve it on urgent basis.

Please let me know If I ahve to share any additional information.

Loaded Ad-Ins

Java

Oracle

Web

ActiveX

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: HP UFT 12.02 not identifying Java Based Oracle MCP(Mobile Client Platform) application

Jump to solution

Today luckily issue resolved.

When I was opening HP UFT by selecting required Add-ins it was opening successfully with add-in but after opening particular test case (My script which is basically a driver script to initiate my hybrid framework.) it was not associating Java and Oracle Add-In.

After discussion with HP tech engineer, I included it explicitly from test settings and after restart issue got resolved.

we can close this thread here.

Thank you so much

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: HP UFT 12.02 not identifying Oracle Mobile Morkforce Management Application

Jump to solution

Which add-ins did you load?

Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Hi Rajkumar,

Below are the addin which are loaded

Web

Java

Oracle

Activex

WPF

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Hi Rajkumar,

I wanted to confirm weather we can automate Oracle MCP(Mobile Client Platform) application or not  basically it is Java Based application which is part of Oracle MWM Mobile Workforce Management Process.

Currently UFT not identifying its elemnets.

Can you or someone please help for it.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: HP UFT 12.02 not identifying Java Based Oracle MCP(Mobile Client Platform) application

Jump to solution

Today luckily issue resolved.

When I was opening HP UFT by selecting required Add-ins it was opening successfully with add-in but after opening particular test case (My script which is basically a driver script to initiate my hybrid framework.) it was not associating Java and Oracle Add-In.

After discussion with HP tech engineer, I included it explicitly from test settings and after restart issue got resolved.

we can close this thread here.

Thank you so much

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
I am facing the same issue with uft 12.52.
Added all the requiref addins

Please help
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.