Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

HTTP get parameters

Hello,

I'm totally newbie on UFT. I'm using the Network | HTTP Request tool. My HTTP GET request is:

http://xxx.xx.xxx.xxx/PLS/source?=ITALY&providerName=TELCO&serviceName=CUBOVISION&action=getIdentity

At the moment the URL field contains that line. I'm wondering if I can split the real url from the get parameters and describe them somewhere. I've seen that it is possible for POST params to specify them as POST form. Is there a same thing for GET

R

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hello,

Yes.
In the properties field in the URL field, a button appears that represents a string named "Link to the data source", clicking on it will appear a window, at the bottom the URL expression appears, you can select excerpts from the URL or more specifically select The parameters for example the GETs and bind them to the data source.

Good luck.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.