Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Help with HP UFT

Hello there,

I have just downloaded HP UFT 12.51 Trial version to learn automation testing but would like to clarify a doubt I have with regards to the behaviour. I tried the Record feature for Windows application and noticed that I am not getting the first step recorded (i.e. SysUtil.Run....). I have the other features of the Flight Reservation GUI recorded (like Login, clicking OK, close etc). Is this to be expected or am i missing a step here?

I have already lowered the UAC setting on my machine, ran HP UFT as administrator, install .Net and WFT add-ins but it does not seem to record the first step (to open the application). 

Appreciate it if someone could provide feedback on this.

Thanks!

Arvind

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.